Pakaloa™ SUP Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Pakaloa™ Paddleboard Warranty
Your Pakaloa inflatable stand up paddle board is built of superior materials and by stringent quality standards. With adequate maintenance, it will give you years of reliable use. But as with most products, it is subject to wear and tear. If you eventually need replacement parts, technical assistance, or product/service information, please contact our Customer Service Department.
We design our products to be serviceable — meaning that as a system of parts, we can easily change out a defective part rather than having to replace the entire product.
As part of our mission of making paddleboards built to last, Pakaloa warrants to the original purchaser that our Paddleboard will be free from defects in material and quality for Lifetime from the date of purchase (the “Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty”). The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty is a commitment to our customers, an expression of our confidence in the quality of our products, and a statement that we stand behind that quality.
The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty is offered solely to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers. Pakaloa’s sole obligation under the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty is to, at our option, repair or replace the defective part(s) at no additional charge if we determine in our sole discretion that the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty covers the defect.
How To Utilize The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty
Pakaloa must be notified in writing of any claim under the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty. Please contact us with the following information so that we can best assist you:
- Order Number
- First & Last Name
- Explanation of Damage/Defect
- Photos of Damage/Defect
If you buy the Pakaloa Paddleboard through a Pakaloa reseller, you need to send us your invoice from the reseller ( with your First & Last Name on it).
Upon receiving notification of a claim, a Pakaloa representative will follow up with you within one business day with the next steps.
All warranty claims are subject to inspection by the Fraud and Ethical Pakaloa's Team. We reserve the right to determine whether or not damages are covered by the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty, in our sole discretion.
Terms & Conditions of the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty
The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty covers and is valid only for flaws and defects in the manufacturing of the product, or mistakes that develop through regular use. The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty applies only to the Pakaloa Paddleboard. The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty does not cover or apply to other Pakaloa products beyond the Pakaloa Paddleboard.
Pakaloa’s warranty is valid only if the product is used for its intended purposes and for which it was designed.
Product parts and accessories are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in quality and materials.
The Paddleboard is warranted against defects in quality and materials and suitable for its intended purpose.
To be eligible for the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser and have a valid proof of purchase
- You must have purchased the product directly from pakaloa.com or from an authorized pakaloa reseller.
- The product must have been used only following the specifications provided with the product or on our website (including those recommendations and guidelines specified on the user manual).
- The product must have been used only under typical conditions and must never have been subjected to abuse, accidental damage, or other abnormal usage, including but not limited to cuts, tears, burns, stains, soiling, liquid damage, or improper installation.
The Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty does not warrant against:
- Intentional or malicious damage
- Loss or theft of your product
- Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to moisture or direct sunlight.
- Failure resulting from any actions or uses performed outside of those recommended or specified on our site, including our user manual.
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the surface of the board
- Cosmetic issues
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling. Including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents, also known as pressure dings.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F
- Damage or delam caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and impact with the ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Boards used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment without our consent.
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
- Products that have been damaged by negligence, misuse or accident, or wear due to the owner’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Products which have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons
- Change in the appearance of Paddleboard due to wear, exposure or any other environmental condition
Any return must be accompanied by an authorization number obtained by your dealer and which can only be issued by contacting the Pakaloa’s Customer Service Department. Pakaloa will not accept the return of any Pakaloa paddleboard without this authorization number.
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty by Pakaloa in connection with its paddleboards mentioned above, and Pakaloa makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in such connection except as expressly set in this warranty.
All incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Implied warranties are limited to the life of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you exclusive legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which may vary from state to state as from country to country.
The repaired or replacement item shall continue to be covered under the original warranty.
The remedies provided in the Pakaloa Paddleboard Warranty constitute the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedies, and Pakaloa’s sole and exclusive obligation, to defects in the purchased products or the manufacturing thereof. Pakaloa expressly disclaims, and the purchaser expressly waives, all other representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Last Updated: November 18, 2019.